Scott's : Trends

1:41 PM

Current News for September 29, 2008

Women fashion

Sun, 28 Sep 2008 13:22:21 PDT
Women fashion trends

US News Expands The Ranking Service

Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:14:05 PDT
US News&World Report, an authoritative source for US university rankings has launched an auto ranking website in what seems to be an expansion move towards a general online ranking service.

10 Things Small Businesses Can Do During a Financial Crisis

Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:16:08 PDT
If you have invested in stocks, chances are like me, you'd be having a heart attack when looking at your portfolio. My cure is simple: just don't look at it right now. When things go down, it always go up -- maybe not next month, but next year or so. Hopefully. Congress is about to vote on the $700 billion financial bailout package. WashingtonPost.com has a breakdown of the final bailout bill while the Heritage Foundation has a good initial review of the bailout agreement. It's a scary world ou

Money News Delivers Travel and Holiday Insurance News for HolidayMakers

Sat, 05 Aug 2006 00:00:01 PDT

Follow Latest Headlines at Tech News Tube

Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:00:01 PDT

ZzzzzzzZzzzzzz

Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:44:14 PDT
Good God this election is frakking boring! I'm turning my TV off whenever one of the party leaders comes on Newsworld because, quite frankly, they all make me want to cry - and my mood has stabilized recently and I'd kinda like to keep it that way for as long as possible. Look, I already am 99% sure of whom I'll be voting for, so I just want Oct. 14 to roll around as quickly as possible so I can put that check on my ballot and move on with my life. I am sick of polls, I am sick of Stevie and h


Easy Blogger Creator

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home